Why Natural Skin Care is a Great Choice for you and your skin?
Similar to the benefits of eating organic and natural foods, the use of natural skin care products can present similar advantages over conventional skin care. Each day, countless people use a range of products on their skin, unaware of the potential harm they could actually be doing with every application. With natural skin care, however, it’s possible to attain the results you desire without a list of ingredients that may end up doing more damage to your skin than good.
In short, natural products are the superior choice when it comes to skincare. Their use is only growing in popularity as consumers realize their ability to improve the appearance and feel of their skin without the worry of harmful ingredients and the damage they may present.
The Problem with Traditional Skin Care
Unfortunately, so many people have grown accustomed to using and seeing synthetic skin care products that most don’t even question where the ingredients come from or how they affect the body. But the truth is, synthetic skin care products contain a broad range of ingredients that can damage our skin and other body systems in the long run.
Since many of these products present visible results in the beginning, it’s easy to ignore their ingredients. However, as more and more people learn what kind of ingredients are in their skin care products, they are less inclined to use toxic chemicals and instead seek out high quality natural skin care. With that said, unnatural skin care ingredients and their effects on our skin aren’t the only issues with synthetic skin care. They also have negative effects on the environment. Some of the problems that often accompany these products include:
- They contain petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, and chemical preservatives, as opposed to the natural and biodegradable ingredients in natural skin care
- Use synthetic additives, such as artificial colors and preservatives
- Potentially toxic
- Some tested on animals, whereas natural products are typically cruelty-free
Keep in mind that the ingredients you put on your skin (such as those mentioned above) don’t just remain on the surface. Anything you put on your skin has the potential to enter your bloodstream (and a percentage of it always does) through your pores and do additional damage. But with natural skin care, this becomes a non-issue since the ingredients are non-toxic and thus not a threat to your body’s overall health.
Benefits of Natural Skin Care
The main benefits of going natural with your skin care products are avoiding the harmful ingredients that are often found in synthetic products and instead using safer and often more effective ingredients that your skin and body actually appreciate. Natural skin care presents a variety of benefits for the skin, body, and environment, and we’ve detailed some of these incredible advantages below:
- Eco-Friendly: The chemicals and synthetic ingredients in traditional skin care products can put pollutants into the air and water, whereas those that are made naturally aren’t as harmful.
- Irritation-Free: If the chemicals in synthetic products can harm the environment, they’ll likely harm your skin and body as well. Since natural skin care products don’t contain these harmful chemicals, your skin won’t face the irritation that comes with synthetic products.
- Gentle: The ingredients in natural products are far more gentle on the skin and make customizing your formulas for sensitive skin types much easier. Additionally, synthetic products can present quick results, but can also be harmful in the long run. With natural skin care, this is no longer a problem.
- No Side Effects: Parabens are thought to affect the body’s endocrine system, presenting unwanted side effects. With many natural products being paraben-free, these worries are laid to rest.
Natural Skin Care Products From AloeMoist
With the potential harm of synthetic skin care compared with the improved safety and effectiveness of natural skin care, choosing to go natural is the better choice for everyone. Not only will you be doing your part to help the environment, but your skin will love it!
We hope that you will look through what we have to offer and give our products a try.